Basic income is the future of the labor movement, and the policy we must all together now strive for in the 21st century.
For one, take part in Basic Income Day by
- Supporting Thunderclap to let the world know about basic income on may 1st.
- and by changing your profile photos on May 1st.
Other things you can do are:
- Sign a petition
- Join your national advocacy group
- Spread the message on Social Media – Add #Basicincome to your posts and also add the hashtag to your profile photos
- Discuss it – Share Basic Income news with your friends and family and start local meetup groups
- Contact Politicians or the Media – Start to demand it and they will start to listen
- Contact your labour union to join basic income on facebook laborunionforBIG
- Buy a shirt, mug, cap, cover : http://shop.basicincomeeurope.org or http://supportbasicincome.spreadshirt.com/ and use it often!
This is the century of technological emancipation from labor itself. We made it. We’re here. We need only actually embrace it. Unemployment is not something to fear. It is something to welcome.
- Without basic income, on the 1st of May we celebrate Human Labour Day.
- With basic income, tomorrow we celebrate Machine Labour Day.
More on basicincome: